• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone used the Sirui K-40X Ball Head? (1 Viewer)

Anand_Vishwanadha

Hi,

I am looking at using the Sirui K-40X Ball Head in place of my Lensmaster gimbal (on my Sirui R-5214) for my AF-S Nikkor 600 mm f4 ED G VR lens.

I was wondering if anyone here has used the Sirui K-40X Ball Head and what they have to say about it.

I know the Sirui K-40X Ball Head is more ideal used with a monopod and I am considering getting the Sirui P-424 Carbon Fiber Monopod (when I can), but to begin with the idea is to use it with my existing Sirui R-5214 CF tripod.

TIA,

Anand

Please see my reply to your other post.
I have had the P424 and K40X for quite a while so feel free to bounce any ideas off me.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back