• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Delta Optical Titanium HD 8x42 (1 Viewer)

Nordavind

Hello, I tried during a show a binoculars called DELTA OPTICAL TITANIUM HD 8x42, did anyone tested it? Or do you know if it was reviewed by some website?

I was indoor, btw the optical performance impressed me ...unfortunately it's difficult to find it for sale, and I'm undecided if buy it or buy a pair of binoculars of a better known brand... do you know the brand Delta Optical?

http://deltaoptical.eu/en/tourism/binoculars/titanium/titanium-hd-8x42-ed.html

I have a Delta 8x56 Titanium ED am I'm quite pleased with it, both optically and in terms of handling. The 8x56 Titanium ED is a really compact and light 8x56. I got it 2nd hand in a very good condition. Delta Optical is a Polish brand, and it turns out that one of the most popular page for binoculars reviews, allbinos.com, is also Polish, you so have plenty of reviews of other Delta products (I don't think I've seen any review the exact model you mention). If you read through the reviews of Delta in Allbinos, the emphasis seems to be in good value (like in price/performance) and decent optics. Some porro seem to get criticism of "feeling" Made in China, while the modern roofs (like the Chase, Titanium ED, and possibly the Titanium HD) do look and feel better. I personally would not have any worries to chose it if the price, performance and the feeling/fit was right.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back