• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

804 Mark II physical dimensions (1 Viewer)

rdn

I just purchased a Swift Audubon Mark II 8.5 X 44, and am looking forward to receiving it in a few days. It was an auction piece, and has no case, so I am hoping to find one for it. There happens to be a Swift case available on auction but I don't know if it will fit. Could someone please tell me the physical dimensions of the Mark II Audubon? Given the height (length) and width, there's a good chance of determining whether the auction case will fit.

Thanks in advance for the information, and apologies if as a newbie I am taking liberties with the forum's purposes.

--Roger

Last edited:
One of these happened to come my way recently. With the focus set at infinity and the IPD set at about 65mm the length is a hair over 6" and the width is about 7 7/8"

Thank you Henry! It turns out the seller *does* have a case. Should someone out there need one, the E auction site has a Swift case that is listed as good condition and looks good. It is 7.25 high and 8" wide inside the top. Sounds like the Audubon would fit. That auction will be over soon, on the 27th or 28th I think.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back