• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Playing with Robins (1 Viewer)

Greetings to all.

I have quite a sheltered back yard/garden and love to feed the birds.
Lately Robins have nested close by and visit me very often. I feed them meal worms wholemeal brown bread, and a little cheese.

Attachments

• IMG_1879 (2).jpg
    IMG_1879 (2).jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 16
Hi Maurice and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

That's a very well timed picture you've taken of this Robin lad - I hope we may see some of your images in the Gallery too.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Bread of any description has no real nutritional value for birds so it's best not to feed it.

Hi Maurice and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

That's a very well timed picture you've taken of this Robin lad - I hope we may see some of your images in the Gallery too.

Many thanks delia todd. Kind of you. Yes I will add to the gallery and share the species of birds that come to my garden, and elsewhere in the vicinity.

As for the photo I have quite a number like it but they are more by luck than skill. o:)

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Bread of any description has no real nutritional value for birds so it's best not to feed it.

Thank you. Very nice.

Yes I know bread is not the best but the birds like it. They are much like us humans not too wise about their diet. They do not get much of it all the same.

But I am a sprightly 78 year old. o:)

Thank you, KC Foggin and Fritz73. Appreciated.
I am trying to get the hang of it all here. :)

This young Robin sunbathes on a table beside me.

Attachments

• IMG_2162 (2).JPG
    IMG_2162 (2).JPG
    164 KB · Views: 7
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back