• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digital Art: Long-tailed Broadbill (1 Viewer)

wengchun

Registered Member
A Long-tailed Broadbill can be spotted in the highlands of Peninsular Malaysia. Lovely bird with a 'crash helmet' look. I'm new in this wildlife art, so comments are welcome.

Attachments

• sketchlongtailedbroadbill.jpg
    sketchlongtailedbroadbill.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 73
A Long-tailed Broadbill can be spotted in the highlands of Peninsular Malaysia. Lovely bird with a 'crash helmet' look. I'm new in this wildlife art, so comments are welcome.

Was lucky enough to see this species many years ogo in SE Asia, incredible birds. Nicely done here, I like this one a lot...

Was lucky enough to see this species many years ogo in SE Asia, incredible birds. Nicely done here, I like this one a lot...

Me too, but not that long ago! We stumbled upon a nest-building pair at Khao Yai NP in Thailand. Like Al says - incredible birds. Something 'mickey mouse' about the species, but not in a derogatory way.
This fine pic evokes these fond memories.

Russ

these digipics are really smart- as Tim has already pointed out the run of colour inside and outside the lines really adds a bit of spontaneity n fizz

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back