• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A Proper Hello! (1 Viewer)

Lagopuss

Truth Seeker
Howdy All! It’s time for a proper hello. I’ve been dabbling on posts and forums for a few weeks now. Mostly reading all the wonderful information and studying the galleries. But I have met some incredibly lovely intelligent people already. And just wanted to say thank you! To everyone for making such a brilliant hub of information for someone like me just looking to jump head first into the hobby.

I’m from Connecticut, a total novice using an out dated apple phone. But what I lack in equipment I make up for with determination and long treks in nature. You guys have expired me to take the leap and start buying better equipment to start doing things properly! Can’t wait to begin this journey with this wealth of information at my finger tips! And you all on my side. & Hopefully start contributing some beautiful images myself to our site.

-Kate

Hi Kate .... so here's a 'proper' welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators!

It seems you really are enjoying yourself here lass, and I'll look forward to following your journey into this fascinating world of birds.

Obviously Kate wanted to make quite sure she was going to be happy here first KC;)

Is that not right Kate?

Obviously Kate wanted to make quite sure she was going to be happy here first KC;)

Is that not right Kate?

LoL that is exactly correct!! You all got me sucked into a word association spree!! Been ALOT of fun. And I never use my real name online even first name but I trust you guys 1000% Birders are the best people!

Im also In my early 20s and yall have been super patient with me with some of my odder word choices. Lol so thank you for that! :D

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back