• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

15 days tour in central Colombia: 1- 15 July 2010 (1 Viewer)

Jose Ramon

15 days tour in central Colombia: 1- 15 July 2020

Hi all,

We are a group of 5 Spanish birders (2 ladies and 3 gentlemen) who are organizing a tour to Central Colombia next summer.

We are looking for another lady to join the tour.

Dates: 1 -15 July 2020.

Fully guided directly with a local birdguide to reduce costs (no tour leader, no intermediaries)

Probably starting and ending in Bogota (Cali is another option, domestic flights are unexpensive).

She should share a room with a Spanish lady with some knowledge of English.

The guide and me will speak English but the rest of the group will not.

So preferably, a lady with some knowledge of Spanish to avoid double translations although it is not something unsurmontable.

Another option could be Portuguese, as four of the group speak Galician (very similar language to Portuguese) and also similar to Spanish.

Price for the land tour: around 2.500 Euros (eveything included).

Price for the international flight: depending on your origin. We will be flying from Madrid.

Price for a return flight Bogotá - Cali (in case we take them); 100 -200 US$.

If any lady is interested, please contact me with a PM.

If you need to contact with your roommate, I will send you her email and whatsapp, no problem.

Regards,

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back