• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

2023 Calendar (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

United Kingdom
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, have asked the Mods and they said it's ok to post but happy if they move it to a Forum they think more appropriate!

Every year I do a not for profit Calendar of some of my better bird pics, been dong it a while started off as Christmas presents for family and friends, I'm to tight to buy real ones:) Recently things have spiralled out of control and last year I sold over seventy!! Generally I do it at cost price, but people liked to round it up to whole pounds so the excess money is donated to the local Hurst Hedgehog Haven, last year we donated £50, So this year hopefully I will get it to a wider audience and raise a bit more! I've got well cocky this year with 3 options, the usual A4 size, a big A3 size and an A3 size one which is just Puffins. The pics used can be seen at the following links note in the actual Calendar they have been cropped a bit closer than in these previews so more bird less background.

A4 OneDrive
A3 OneDrive
Puffins A3 OneDrive

The price of each one very much depends on how many I order from the supplier but the A4 one shouldn't be more than £6 +P&P with A3 ones a bit more! So if you would like one send me a message with the sort you want and I will get back to you in a couple of months with the price and delivery details! I will order them in mid November so no rush. I don't think I will be able to do overseas delivery so UK only I'm afraid.

There is more detail on my blog at the link below

Thanks everyone!!

Well with quite a few orders in I can firm up the prices on these calendars now, the A4 one will be £5 and the A3 ones will be £12 although that could still drop depending how many more orders I get. There will be Postage on top but that depends on quantities and where you live, I can deliver in Sussex.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back