• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7d mk2 question (1 Viewer)

Arsenal Birder

Probably a silly question but...

I have acquired a 7d mk 2. I still have a 7d mk 1 also. I download all my pics onto Digital Photo Professional (which came with the Mk1) for processing and mainly deleting (!) my raw images. I have just tried to do this with my first batch of mk 2 images using the same system but can't view them. They are there in terms of "shooting information".

Is there no compatibility and do I therefore have to download the new software (eos solution disk v29.1)

All help very gratefully received.

Ian W

Last edited:
Good news. I had the same issue and found the same solution. You should find the MkII a good jump up, especially the ISO and auto-focus.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back