ABA Birding Magazine (1 Viewer)

Docmartin

Thought Police
I heard there is an article in a recent issue of 'Birding' about identification and/or taxonomy of Vega and American Herring Gulls. Took a look on the website and I can't find it (unless it is the recent mystery photo slot). Can anyone who gets this let me know if there really is such an article?

Cheers
M

Dave B Smith

My last issue of Birding (volume 37:number 4 July/August 2005) has a long article titled 'Speciation in the Herrig Gull Assemblage or North America. It does cover a lot of ID info as well as their ancestry. I suspect this is what you're looking for.

ABA publishes a lot of the 'Birding' articles on line but I checked and this one isn't. Here's a link to the Table of Contents That's about the best I can do. Maybe check a library.

Docmartin

Thought Police
Dave B Smith said:
My last issue of Birding (volume 37:number 4 July/August 2005) has a long article titled 'Speciation in the Herrig Gull Assemblage or North America. It does cover a lot of ID info as well as their ancestry. I suspect this is what you're looking for.

ABA publishes a lot of the 'Birding' articles on line but I checked and this one isn't. Here's a link to the Table of Contents That's about the best I can do. Maybe check a library.

Thanks all for help here and by PMs. That was the one I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread