• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABC Birds (7 Viewers)

Och!! leave it this time.

It is a game, so I guess it was a tacit understanding really, you should take turns and not reply to yourself, in the same way that "Name a Bird You've Seen" is played.

.... and that still remains a better picture than for my Olive-backed Oriole. I'm positive that's the worst pic on this thread so far LOL.

Mmmm.... thinking on that a bit more.... in effect I did have a go I suppose, by saying I couldn't play an X, so I passed.

Does that make you feel any better LOL

Time for a serious attempt at Delia's record for the worst photo used. Albatross. Black-browed Albatross. It is one, honest.
View attachment 1411208

LOL Reluctant as I am to be knocked off my "worst picture" spot, think I may have to bow to the inevitable here!!

I'll update the first page later, got a busy afternoon. Starting off with my Covid booster.

House Finch

full

As we struggle so much with J, I'll post one that Judy (Ken's wife in Brisbane) pointed out to me one day.

Golden Whistler

BF Golden Whistler ABC thread.jpg

Find the list of already played birds on the first page.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back