• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABC Birds (4 Viewers)

I'm glad

Blue Tit is still available

BF Blue Tit ABC Thread.jpg

Find the list of already played birds on the first page.

I'll update it shortly

I've now updated the first page.

You may notice that I'm no longer trying to do it alphabetically, as it wasn't making much sense. Just do a search on the page to find if the one you want to play has been used before.

LOL Julian.... nah.... that wouldn't have qualified... I could tell it was a skua, before I even looked at your ID. Nice one

Musk Duck

BF Musk Duck ABC thread.jpg

LOL I might give you that one Alex. I heard loads and recorded some, But my best view was the leaves moving in the middle of a shrub!

Cassin's Kingbird

I had an N ready to go and Delia beat me to the trigger!
So here is an O, Ornate Flycatcher hiding behind a leaf...View attachment 1412327
LOL Sorry.

There was once I went to upload a picture and while I was doing it, someone played before I could click on Post Reply. So I went back to look for a bird with the next letter. Got it sorted and when I looked at the thread someone else had posted!!

Yeah, that's happened to me too, Delia, or I've been waiting for letters to come up that I've got something for, only to find that we've whizzed past them. Anyway, surprised this hasn't gone already, but...

Pine Grosbeak

P1000865(1).JPG

Red-tailed Black Cockatoo - seen in Queensland

Not a good photo, but you can see a bit of red in the tail

BF Red-tailed Black Cockatoo ABC thread.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back