• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABC Birds (2 Viewers)

You must have seen Brown TB elsewhere @delia todd ? That's the commonest urban Thornbill in much of temperate Oz.

I'm lucky enough to have both as daily visitors in my new backyard since we moved somewhere only half a mile or so from the edge of a large state park :)

Aaaah!!! Oh dear so you did Alex.

OK mine's done then, so we're back to needing a T LOL I've deleted my picture now.

I'll have to study my LBJ images to see if I did get a Brown... but I think that was the only record I had for it. Got an Inland in WA, but failed to get a picture of it.

Of course I'm hoping I saw both and will have to study all the pictures from that stay to see if I got a Brown as well. Then I'll have an extra Lifer in an armchair tick. ;)
There can't be many occasions when someone's had an armchair tick out of playing a BirdForum game.

Join Birdforum! Meet birders; share knowledge; get ID help; get an armchair tick while doing a quiz...

Long-wattled Umbrellabird in the remarkable San Cipriano reserve on the Pacific Coast of Colombia. Only spent two half days and a night there, should have been at least 3 days in hindsight!291983531.jpg

I'm really running out of options now that we're not allowed to use a previous species for a different letter, but Whooper Swan isn't on the list yet. Photo taken in terrible light at one of the Welney evening feeds.
IMG_5326a Whooper Swan 28 Dec 2018 Welney.jpg

There's lot's of Zs which are available, but I've not seen them. My only one (Zebra Finch) was used ages ago!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back