• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABC Birds (2 Viewers)

Thanks Alex. That one's been split from the Australian Grey Fantail, giving NZ it's own species... now called New Zealand Fantail.

Means I can still play the one I saw in Oz LOL

Flicking through the photos I have in my wildlife folder, I could have done G and I've got an I, but H is defeating me. Typical.

Very disappointed that Delia turned down the opportunity to play a grey fantail as a G after one had just been used as an F...

Flicking through the photos I have in my wildlife folder, I could have done G and I've got an I, but H is defeating me. Typical.

Very disappointed that Delia turned down the opportunity to play a grey fantail as a G after one had just been used as an F...
Thought I'd go for a bit of variety and save that one for later.:)

I've not even got anything with J in it. And never been to Jutland or Jamaica!

Are we going to give it a while before moving on to K?

I've not even got anything with J in it.
No-one's used nightjar yet. Not even as an N, never mind a J. Anyone?

Failing that, Birdtrack tells me I've got 2 J locations among my records - Jubilee Lake in Royal Wootton Bassett and ... the JCB factory in Staffordshire. No use this time round, though, because I played the previous letter.

I played the only nightjar I've photographed (Owlet Nightjar). Our ones.... well it was too dark for my camera, so no pics.

I've run out of Ks as well, apart from k in the name.

One of my favourite male ducks!

I'll play my last O accepted by some authorities the Eastern Osprey (Australasia)

BF Eastern Osprey ABC thread.jpg

Find the list of already played birds on the first page.

Red-eyed Vireo

full

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back