• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABC Birds (1 Viewer)

Well it started off light that KC. But we ran out of Q birds, which would then have meant the end of the game!

So to keep it going (along with some other difficult letters), we've become creative.

Nice one Julian - I didn't get one of them. But I did get.....

Red-capped Plover (a tad smaller eh?)

BF Red-capped Dotterel ABC thread.jpg

Find the list of already played birds on the first page.

I can't do anything with U, unless I use something like duck LOL

voilá, a Vanellus cinereus, horrible pic :).

Grey-headed Lapwing

I've edited to add the common - hope you don't mind Lou (makes it easier for me to update the previously used names list)

Attachments

• IMG_4140 - Kopie.JPG
    IMG_4140 - Kopie.JPG
    524.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! Join the Horrible Pictures Club Lou!! Though this is much better than some we've presented LOL.

Find the list of already played birds on the first page.

There's a few genus names beginning with X, But don't think I've seen any.

Terek Sandpiper anyone (Xenus cinereus)

GreY Shrikethrush (chased this one round O'Reilly's car park for ages before I managed just this one image!)

BF Grey Shrikethrush ABC thread.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back