• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABC Birds (2 Viewers)

The last couple of times through the alphabet the only letter after T that we've managed is W, so I'd suggest W can be played next, and after that please do play an , Y or Z if you can, otherwise we'll be looking for an A.

Goodness thought that had gone too!!

Lesser Black-backed Gull

BF Lesser black-backed gull ABC thread.jpg

Find the list of already played birds on the first page.

I've now updated the list on the first page with the last round entries.

Also I discovered I'd not done the previous round, so that's now in too.

Flamingo (take your pick which one - there are Chilean and Andean in this pic I took at Los Pozuelos in NW Argentina, possibly James's too - saw all 3 there that morning)

Attachments

• P1000223(1).JPG
    P1000223(1).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
Can I leave it open, Delia - if someone else has a photo of either Chilean or Andean (or indeed James's), then let them use it and this pic can be assigned to cover the other then, perhaps? ;) (We're all running out of pics for most letters by now, so if I jump one way or the other I might be unwittingly doing someone else out of an option.)

Great Northern Diver, aka Common Loon. An old photo of one that got lost and wound up at Farmoor reservoir, so was very slightly closer than my usual views of this species.
IMG_1551a Great Northern Diver 19 Dec 2015 Farmoor.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back