• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Additional Mounting Plate for Manfrotto Tripod (1 Viewer)

rin

I would like a second mounting plate for my manfrotto head do you think that JP Distribution Ltd would stock these or do they just stock items for repair?

Where could I buy just a mounting plate?

I wanted to fit one to my camera and the other to my scope with locktite as I find that the scope tends to pan round on the mount at the moment, being female I don't think that I lock the mount plate on tightly enough and worry that the scope might fall off.

Thanks
Catherine

I would think that JP Distribution would have the quick release plates in stock, as would any decent optics or camera shop. What head are you using? If it's the 700, 701 or the 128 then you need a 200-PL plate, which should set you back around £12.

Agree with postcardcv, any half decent camera shop should have them, I can even find them over here in Vietnam.

Thanks peeps, forgot that I had asked this question, glad I looked in tonight.

I will look into sourcing a new one.

Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back