• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Adirondaks NYS-- Warbler Audio? (1 Viewer)

mmmarie

Hello,
Attached is some audio recorded in late June 2020 in a wooded area at around 9am. I don't have any visual information to go with these clips (all of which should be from the same individual?). I thought a warbler but also the sound is overall slower than most that might live in the area (?) Maybe I am totally off-base. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2020-06-25_08-34-49.wav
    689.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2020-06-25_08-36-25.wav
  • 2020-06-25_09-16-33.wav
  • 2020-06-25_09-17-29.wav

dacol

My hearing isn't what it used to be so, with some trepidation, I offer a guess: Black-and-White Warbler.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread