• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Another poisoned eagle in Sussex (1 Viewer)

Murmur

Another of the IoW white-tails killed with an already banned pesticide.

Mebbe someone who lives in the area knows which shooting estate is hiding behind some legal bollockswhich keeps them from proper public scrutiny.

Another of the IoW white-tails killed with an already banned pesticide.

Mebbe someone who lives in the area knows which shooting estate is hiding behind some legal bollockswhich keeps them from proper public scrutiny.
I don’t, but the birds do seem to like the Arun Valley.

The use of a banned substance takes away the defence of “accidental result of a lawful process” but I guess pinning it on individuals will take a bit of work.

I don’t do social media but this is absolutely the sort of thing it’s made for.

Anyone know which bird is the victim this time?

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back