• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Audubon mear to me! (1 Viewer)

johnbaz

Hi all

These are advertised about ten mins from me at £50

They look like the mk2 but unfortunately the sellers pics are even worse than my feeble attempts!, I can't see the mk2 text, I'm not up on these but they're deffo not the 805 version, What would be the general opinion on these?, Assuming there's no problems with them, I think £50 would be a decent price for them, I think i'll arrange to view them sometime soon!
AGU9RDs.jpg
leoDvqC.jpg
mXVbjJd.jpg

It looks as though the caps have been in place to protect tjhe lenses so hopefully they will be fine!!

Regards, John 🙂

Hi

I'd forgotten that I had to take the wife to hospital today, When I arrived home and checked, The ad had vanished!, They must have sold 😫☹️

John..

It turned it they were still in my saved folder!

I'm going at the weekend to view them, The lad is working away and back for the weekend 👍

I asked if they were bright and sharp, He said they were very crisp and bright so hopefully they will be in good condition 😎😎

John 🙂

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back