• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bahrain Royal Family plan falcon breeding unit in Yorkshire to reduce the number of wild-caught birds (1 Viewer)

I have a better idea, get the hell out of falconry and take up stamp collecting.

John
Exactly, then they can take them by private jet to hunt Houbaras under the pretext of culture! I shall find out where to throw in my tuppence worth of objection. Gits.

Edit......too late, application decision tomorrow.

Last minute objection by the nearby Yorkshire Bird of Prey Centre so decision delayed but the Parish council supports the application! Some documents suggest a request for up to 60 falcon pods whilst none of the birds would be free flying..... just farmed and forwarded on to the Bharaini Royal family. Wonder where the favoured wild stock will be sourced from. Bar stewards.

Last minute objection by the nearby Yorkshire Bird of Prey Centre so decision delayed but the Parish council supports the application! Some documents suggest a request for up to 60 falcon pods whilst none of the birds would be free flying..... just farmed and forwarded on to the Bharaini Royal family. Wonder where the favoured wild stock will be sourced from. Bar stewards.

This should simply be rejected as a matter of principle but our govern(mental) ties are so profitable, who cares if Houbaras go extinct as long as we can sell aircraft, bullets and bombs to the Arabs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back