• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Bausch & Lomb Premier HDR (1 Viewer)

lucznik

Inspector Gadget
Does anyone have any first-hand experience with the Bausch & Lomb Premier HDR (15-45x65) spotting scope?

I know it’s a bit old, but how it compare with some of the other budget (sub $500) spotting scopes on the current market?

I’ve owned both B&L and Bushnell Elite 15-45x60 scopes in the past and they were OK, except for the really short eye relief at higher magnifications. Does the Premier have this same problem?

I’ve been using a Bushnell Elite 20-60x80 ED scope for years, but I’m interested in getting something a little smaller as a travel scope, but I’ve been a little disappointed by the various 50mm scopes I’ve tried.

Bill Atwood

Supporter
United States
Have nothing to offer on the B&L scope. If that doesn't work out I recommend the Opticron MM4 60mm GA ED with 15-45x HDF zoom. The combo is currently available for $800.

Users who are viewing this thread