• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Baz....Caption results and minor problems. (1 Viewer)

Sue Wright

Hi folks,

I had a call from Baz last night, he's in the middle of changing his ISP and is experiencing some delays partly due to the postal strike etc. So, he possibly won't be back on the board until Thursday and has asked me if I'd select the winners of his Swans "Caption" photo for him. It's bad enough doing my own, but judging them for Baz has taken quite a time, but after great deliberation......and talking to Baz about rutting Red Deer (!!) ;)

I'm going for Pat's "Heads down children. Those Mallards are at it before the watershed again!" and Peter's "Wish those damn divers would go and annoy someone else" as the runner-up.

Well done both of you, everyone else too. So, your turn for a photo then please Pat and Peter, you as stand by just in case, unless you're still experiencing photo problems. Such a shame about the restrictions by the mods on your Raptor experience, I can't understand that, but there you go!|=(| If you can't upload a photo Peter then I'll choose Dampflipper's "When I said Duck, I mean there's a Duck over there...." in your place.

Baz is very well and asks to give you all his best regards, though he's tearing his hair out (that's a larf o:D) at not being able to be here with you all, but....he'll be back just as soon as he's able.

I also noticed from the thread that Niko (Turannulet) says hello to us all. Hi Niko, it's good to see you're over here with us as well now, Tom (Tracker) too, I hope you enjoy the board guys.

Thanks everyone,

Sue.

Hi Sue I think your choice of Pats caption was excellent, congratulations Pat, well done. Hope you can put a pic on, for us to have a go at.
As to my Raptor Experience I think the Mods do a great job on this forum, and guess they thought the subject matter may have caused offence to the more sensitive of our friends on here, so I bit the bullet and just got on with posting acceptable material.

Take Care All the Best Peter

Hi Sue,
Thanks for the update, poor Baz.
You have made a great job of standing in Sue, well done Pat & Peter. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back