• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Been at work (1 Viewer)

Zebs

Conservation is our Future
I've been at work today, i've recently moved sites and just erected feeders on the new site, and i can see them out of my window.Well they've been up a week, So far i've had Great Tits, Blue Tits, Robins and Chaffinch, I have 1 Peanut Feeder ,1 Seed Feeder ,1 Fat Ball feeder and a Ground Feeder/ Water dish stand. and am in the process of putting up Nest boxes, Can't wait to see what turns up tomorrow:t:

Hi Zebs,

Impressive attendance for a week old setup!
Perhaps your loyal fan club just followed you to your new site? ;-)

On my last site last year, only just up the road i had lots of different types of Birds, The highlight was a female black Redstart. I will keep you informed of my feathered visitors.:t:

So far today i've had the usual suspects with a Yellowhammer and a Goldfinch my newest visitors.

I've only seen a Jay a few times and that was in woods near to Grimsby, are'nt they a beautiful looking bird?

Just an Update on my Work sightings, Tree Sparrow ( Male )
Blackbird ( Male )
Great tit
Blue tit
Chaffinch ( Male )
Yellowhammer ( Male )
Dunnock
Wood pigeon,
Robin,
House sparrow

Usual suspects today: Chaffinch, Tree Sparrow x2, Yellow hammer x2, Starling, Robin, Water Hen, Dunnock, Great Tit x2, Blue Tit x4, Blackbird ( Quite tame) Wood Pigeon,and Carrion Crow, There is sure to be more when word gets around, watch this space.. 12 to date.

Gold Finches

Pair of Gold Finches feeding on Ground feeder this morning, Tree Sparrows now a Pair, also Yellowhammers, It's like a Reasteraunt on Valentines day here:t::t:

Work List to Date

My work list to date is:

1. Great Tits 4
2. Blue Tits 4
3. Tree Sparrows 12
4. Chaffinch 2
5. Yellow Hammer 2
6. Reed Buntuing 3
7. Wood pigeon 4
8. Magpie
9. Starling
10. Robins 2
11. Collard Dove
12. MoorHen
13. Carrion Crow
14. Gold Finch 12
15. BlackBird
16. LongTailed Tit 2
17. Dunnock 2

Thats the list to date 24th March 2011.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back