• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (1 Viewer)

7 days in Catalonia, Spain netted me two more members.

169. Stephen C (our guide for 4 days)
170. Cactusdave (one of the members that joined us on the trip).

John

From the Islay Bash at Easter:

93 Janfin

Lovely to meet you Janet and hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did.

D

94: Stonefaction at Kinnordy.

It's great to put a face to a name - nice to meet you only sorry I had to leave so soon.

D

Well, pathetic length, but with a little bit of quality I think:
pete woodall
Tom Tarrant
albatross02
Rodrigo Reyes
Dave B Smith
Birdingcraft
Hamhed

So seven total, with 3 continents represented. (and apologies if there is anyone I have forgotten).

Niels

94: Stonefaction at Kinnordy.

It's great to put a face to a name - nice to meet you only sorry I had to leave so soon.

D

Saturday on my way up through Wales received great hospitality from

95: Tom Melton
96: Phil Satch
97: Bryan (cbr900)

A lovely camping break - thanks guys.

D

10. mdoyen ………………………….Mike Doyen, Rolla, Missouri, USA
11. bebirder …………………………Brent ?, Eaton's Neck, Long Island, NY (met at Jamaica Bay)
12. jackb ........................................Jack Hilsabeck, Saint Joseph, Missouri
13. TennisSteve ............................ Steve Dillinger, Excelsior Springs, Missouri
14. Hdroadcurlew …………………….Tim Barksdale, Choteau, Montana

I am way behind with this and really should do a proper update but for now one from seawatching at Pendeen last week

70 Wolfbirder

Steve

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts 19. Menzie 20. Craig Thomas 21. Johnny Mac, 22. Paul Hackett, 23 Ian Mckerchar, 24. Adrian Dancy, 25. Julian H 26. Rob Smallwood, 27. Halftwo 28. Ste, 29. MartinMcD 30. Tanny 31. HughPulsford, 32. Simon Stirrup,33. Pelican Crossing 34. DaveWalters, 35 Dan Pointon 36 Cheshire Birder 37. Snowcap, 38. Brett Richards 39. Sid Ashton

40 John Barber at Red Rocks, 41 CDRJones armchair tick not seen in the field since about 1990 42 Hench on the setee in the front room

172. Mary Megalli.

Mary has just joined the forum but I had the pleasure of her company for three weeks earlier this year when we did Egypt together.

John

I have nearly as many BF memebr ticks as I do birds....

1. Hampers -First met Phil while photographing local Waxings
2. Chrysophylax (NeilT) - First meet was to purchase optics at Danebower!
3. Cheshire Birder - Local patch`s
4. Goyter - Accepted his open offer to see breeding Pied Flycatchers in his garden
5. ChrisE - on a dayout for a hightide raptor watch at Parkgate
6. Keith Dickinson - Leighton Moss... another optics purchase
7. Sid Ashton - Inner Marsh Farm when we were both lucky enough to see Lesser Yellowlegs drop in....
8. Halftwo - Met up with Richard on his local patch
9. IanF - Leighton Moss
10. Marmot - Leighton Moss
11. ChrisKten - on his local patch in London
12. Bradinho - Burtonmere Wetlands
13. Captaincarrot - shopfloor at Work
14. Bornwild - hightide raptor watch at Parkgate

Last edited:
One more to add at the list.

173. Birding Biker 2010. Seen at the none showing Humes Yellow-browed Warbler site at Wyke Regis, Dorset today.

Nice to meet you Gary.

John

Saturday on my way up through Wales received great hospitality from

95: Tom Melton
96: Phil Satch
97: Bryan (cbr900)

A lovely camping break - thanks guys.

D

The Scottish Bash last weekend brought two new lovely people to add to my list:

98: Steve (Bongofury and his new Zen Ray binoculars:-O)
99: Manuel (Clandestine Bird recently flown in from Ecuador)

D

I have just come back from 2 weeks in Gambia & Senegal only to find out that one of my travelling companions is a Birdforum member.

175. RoyW

John

Looks like this thread has come to a full stop.

Today I at last met Forgetfulelephant (Rob) at Upton Warren.

He is No 176 on my list.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back