• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

Binomania Kowa TSN-773 video review (1 Viewer)

Torview

Hi Piergiovanni I really enjoyed your review (and the beautiful Italian scenery), I`ve been using a 773 for some years now and still find it the perfect balance of performance and portability.

Cheers.
John.

binomania

Hi Piergiovanni I really enjoyed your review (and the beautiful Italian scenery), I`ve been using a 773 for some years now and still find it the perfect balance of performance and portability.

Cheers.
John.
Dear John, many thanks for your comment. Since I started using the USAF chart again I am also noticing that often in most of the summer hours, it is very difficult to use very large diameters and this 77mm seems to me a perfect performer. I hope that the subitles by downsub works quite well..:sneaky:

Mark9473

Belgium
Hi Piergiovanni, thank you for your review.
When you mention good lunar observations at 100-130x magnification, which eyepieces did you use for that?

Users who are viewing this thread