• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Binomania review - Nikon HG 8x30 (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting this review. I agree, there’s nothing really to criticize with this bino IMO. It’s not perfect, but I have no serious complaints over 1 year of use so far. The more I use it the more I like and appreciate it. I enjoyed using it this morning. I don’t quite think I can go back to using a full size binocular again. The lighter weight and size is appreciated these days.

Still my most used binocular. I'm about to depart for a long trip to the tropics and I wouldn't consider taking the 8x30 instead of my SF, but man I love it for all my local birding and for non-birding-specific travel.

Ciao a tutti e grazie per i commenti sulla mia recensione. Grazie a "ZZZZZZ" a post.it. Oggi ho inserito i sottotitoli in inglese automatici di Subdown.
Now i am waiting the new M7

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back