• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird at suet feeder in North Central Texas (1 Viewer)

Scrogdog

Was watching birds yesterday for the Great Backyard Bird Count when this one flew onto one of my feeders, but left so quickly, I was not able to see him well enough to ID, but he returned this morning to feed on some peanut butter/lard concoction my wife makes and was able to get a decent photo. Don't see these around here very often. Assume it's probably a Pine Warbler, but thought I'd see what others think. If so, first one I've had in backyard in several years.

Attachments

• IMG_0233 (2).JPG
    IMG_0233 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back