• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Bird Box Camera (1 Viewer)

MOAMB

United Kingdom
Hi All,

Hope you are all safe and well in these strange times. I placed a bird box up last year and today we had some birds having a little look at possibly making an offer for their new property :) (not spoke about rent just yet) but on their interest I was wondering how easy and costly it would be to install a camera in the box? I would like a WIFI cameras its possible to stream it for others to watch if they wished.

The box is only 6' away form the patio doors and I have power close by outside too so its looking positive.

Any help on the best equipment that's suitable (novice prices) would be very much appreciated

I have attached a photo of the bird having a little look through the door (taken form up stairs with a mobile)

Regards

Ray

Attachments

• IMG_9077 4.PNG
    IMG_9077 4.PNG
    11.7 MB · Views: 3

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Ray and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

For your question about a nest box camera, you'd probably be better to asked in this subforum. They'll likely have plenty of information for you there.

Meantime I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there and a warm welcome to you (y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Sorry, I can't help you out with your question but you might try posting in this tread:

Users who are viewing this thread