• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Bird Call ? Coldstream, B.C. Canada (1 Viewer)

Loutsy

I hope this works - first time I have tried to attach an audio clip. I believe this is a bird call. It stays on the same note, but it's on and off. This starts at dark and often last through much of the night, on and off. I have looked at all birds endemic to our area and checked the calls on my app, but can find nothing like it. Has anyone heard something like this?

Attachments

• Bid call at home at nite March 17.m4a
    114.8 KB · Views: 47

Loutsy

Thanks to those who replied to my last post! This was driving me crazy. This was recorded from my home and I have lived in the same house for 28 years and never hear this call. He's still around! Hope I get to see him roosting somewhere nearby!

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread