• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Bird feed stock up before lock down UK (1 Viewer)

JPAC

Bird feed stock up before lock down UK. A lot of places will be closed from Thursday for a month. Just so you know. :eat:

Kits

Picture Picker
We order ours on the interweb and get it delivered to the door. Handy when you buy 12.5kg sacks!

aeshna5

Most places around here that stock bird food are still open such as garden centres, B & Q & similar stores. Very different to the original lockdown which truly was one!

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

I’ve just spent £79.00 on wild bird seed seed and other wild bird food online and it was delivered last Friday, as it works out far less buying big bags of wild bird seed and other wild bird food. During the last 12 week lockdown earlier this year, lots of online shops had ran out of wild bird seed and other wild bird food. But not this time!
Ian.

Last edited:

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
During the last 12 week lockdown earlier this year, lots of online shops had ran out of wild bird seed and other wild bird food. But not this time!
Ian.

I know what you mean the shops I buy my food from had Sold Out of suet coconut treats which they never do I eventually found some in another wildlife shop they were a cherry flavoured ones I wasn't sure the birds would like them but how wrong was I as soon as I put one out my Woodpecker and other birds were enjoying eating from it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread