• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird feeding - collecting data (1 Viewer)

janezl

Hello,
I am part of a small team developing a special bird-feeding station and phone app (MyBirdBuddy), that will identify bird species, visiting the feeder. As my primary focus and profession is ornithology, I am responsible for collecting data on presence of different species on feeding stations. We are gathering data for each of the world´s countries separately. Therefore I am kindly asking you, to help me with this. Could you send me a list of birds, visiting your feeder and garden?

Thank you for your help in advance!
Janez Leskosek
Slovenia

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back