• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird songs of Southeast Georgia? (1 Viewer)

kspeced

United States
I'm looking for some sites that would help me identify my backyard birds by their songs. We are surrounded by trees and so I often don't see the bird and would like to identify them by song. We have cardinals, doves, an occasional woodpecker at our feeder, so I know their songs. I've looked on Youtube but didn't find what I am looking for. A Google search was unsuccessful as well. Any ideas? Thank you

Thank you. I looked at their site, but unless I'm using it incorrectly, they didn't seem to have anything from Southeast Georgia???

Hello again,

you can use advanced search and then narrow your search to the country US and then type different states in the location field

Or you can just search for this term: loc:"georgia" cnt:"=United States"

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum. We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back