• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird sound I’d please (1 Viewer)

gillian

I hope this works! I recently got a new app which helps I’d bird sounds. Today this clip was given an id but I wasn’t sure if it is right or not. I don’t know how to shorten it (sorry) but it reall is nearing 40 seconds before it kicks in. Any help would be much ly appreciated

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/0a/10/6C3AD7CC-32CE-4E41-A1DE-49E8F8ABD45F/2022-08-11%201609.m4a

Thank you

The link posted is the files location on your device. You need to upload the file to your post using the "attach files" button. If you can convert it from .m4a to .mp3 then it will play in your post.

Thank you I will try again! Having trouble changing to mp3 I think I need a grown up to help!!! Luckily my son will visit at weekend.

Try this website - no registration required - just upload your file and select a file to convert it too.

It's a simple interface :)

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back