• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Watchers Wanted! (1 Viewer)

aleksS

United Kingdom
Hello!

My name is Aleksandra and I am a UX/UI Design student at Ravensbourne University in London. I am currently searching for people willing to have a zoom interview with me who are passionate about bird watching. My project will revolve around bird watchers, enthusiasts and the mental well being involved in this hobby. The zoom will take no more than 30 minutes of your time and within that time you'll be able to talk about your passions. ;)
Let me know if you are interested.

Happy New Year everyone !

Aleksandra x

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Aleksandra and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hello!

My name is Aleksandra and I am a UX/UI Design student at Ravensbourne University in London. I am currently searching for people willing to have a zoom interview with me who are passionate about bird watching. My project will revolve around bird watchers, enthusiasts and the mental well being involved in this hobby. The zoom will take no more than 30 minutes of your time and within that time you'll be able to talk about your passions. ;)
Let me know if you are interested.

Happy New Year everyone !

Aleksandra x
i am a bird watcher from Kenya. i am willing and ready for the interview

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aleks

I grew up near Ravensbourne!

I would be more than happy to chat to you about birdwatching - who wouldn’t who has a passion for it!?

I live in Norfolk so can give you some specific reasons why this is a good place to live and work in the field of conservation and so feed one’s passion for birdwatching (and why I moved here!).

Feel free to PM me with details on how to contact you.🙂

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back