• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdlovers (1 Viewer)

Digiscoper321

Sweden
Hi!
This is my first attempt of being part in a birdforum.I´m looking forward to have a look at all pictures and knowhow you have regarding digiscoping.I hope you pardon my english.I could use some practice.
Kind regards from Sweden

Hi Digiscoper,

Welcome to BirdForum from all the staff here. Your English is fine.

If you want to get some good ideas about digiscoping you couldn't have come to a better place.

Hi Digiscoper and your english is just fine on this end ;)

There is plenty to learn here in our Digiscoping forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your digishots in our gallery.

Hi Digiscoper, welcome to birdforum. I am sure you will enjoy the site, we're all very friendly. Feel free to join in on any topic you see and post your photos in the gallery for everyone to see.
Regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back