• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

birdwatching in Poland (1 Viewer)

savi

I am hoping to go to the Warta Mouth Nature Reserve near Slonsk.Can anyone tell me how to get to the Batonka (the concrete runway)near the village of Przyborow?

Hi Krzysztof
sorry for the late response.We found it easily in the end.All the reports we read before going suggested that it was dificult to find.It was well worth the trip,a brilliant place.We had Marsh Terns,4 White tailed Eagles,Red Kite,Marsh Harrier and heard Corncrakes everywhere.For those interested when you arrive in Slonsk take a left at the new roundabout and then pass the church on the left hand side on the cobblestones.Take a left at the large shell of a building and then a right.You end up on the concrete runway like path.Drive on and park at the picnic bandstand.From there you can walk to the bridge.Also the village,Przyborow, is signposted-on the way out of Slonsk!! I will type up a trip report as soon as I can.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back