• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blue-capped rock Thrush (1 Viewer)

Hi Zagham and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I look forward to hearing your news and will hopefully see some of your lovely pictures in the Gallery too.

Hello Zaghem, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Beautiful photo of the Blue-capped rock Thrush.

Thanks all how can I use this platform effectively like any source to know the movement migratory birds and when and where are they coming in Pakistan ?

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Thanks all how can I use this platform effectively like any source to know the movement migratory birds and when and where are they coming in Pakistan ?

Hello Zagham, and welcome to the forum.

BirdForum itself will probably not provide an exact answer to your question (though it may); but, with over 150,000 members, it does provide you with the opportunity to ask that question in a suitable forum, and, hopefully, get one of more answers from members who do know. What is "a suitable forum" ? Well, that may take a little experimentation, but possible place to try are this Pakistan forum, the Migration forum, and the Information Wanted forum.

I hope you can get in touch with a knowledgeable member or members in this way.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back