• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Book coming out soon (4 Viewers)

I know I will enjoy it, I loved your beautifully written Hobby posts. Things are pretty good--wish we could go and spend time on Peregrine. Like many others, I'm covided out.
Yes, me too.

I'm on leave these two weeks, I should be away somewhere. Instead stuck in grey grey England.

I've got my copy already Richard. The shop phone me earlier and said it had come in!!

Looking good from just a quick flick through!!

Thanks lad

I've got my copy already Richard. The shop phone me earlier and said it had come in!!

Thanks lad
Brilliant, Delia - you're the first to get a copy via a bookshop that I know of! Four days early! Congratulations

Thanks lad
Yeah... took me by surprise ... and them! They'd been told the 4 December for delivery. It's lovely bedtime reading.

I knew I was right to support the local shops! ;)

I have a notice on my amazon order that they will email when they have a delivery date. Nothing heard yet. It will be a nice Christmas present.

Available in 5 days through my usual online bookshop (small town, no bookshops) here in Italy! Fantastic!

Attachments

• razor.jpeg
    razor.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 7
Gosh!! Am I still the only one able to enjoy the delights of this book?

I KNOW everyone here will love it Richard.

Got my book! Damn, where are the pictures? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Congratulations H! I wish I had some birder friends to order for; it would make an outstanding Christmas present. It's dinner time, so will read some tomorrow. I drive a friend to dialysis, so it will be a perfect time to escape through reading while waiting.

Last edited:
It was one of my Christmas presents.

A brilliant publication of your beautifully crafted word pictures which are a joy to read.

Well done!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back