• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Burrowing Owlet - Cape Coral Florida USA (1 Viewer)

Burrowing Owlet - Cape Coral FL is known for it's population of these little owls.
Camera: Sony a1 with the FE G 100-200mm and the 1.4x Extender

Attachments

• tempImage10EYxz.png
    tempImage10EYxz.png
    6 MB · Views: 18
As many Burrowing Owls that I came across when I lived in Florida, I never saw one at this stage of life. Nicely captured SW!

Hey, awesome picture! My partner and I are on our last day of vacation and I just saw your post. We had NO IDEA Cape Coral had a population of burrowing owls! We are in Bonita Springs, which is about 50 minutes away. Any way you would mind sharing a good place and time to see these guys and get some photos? We would love the opportunity on our way out. We have had a wonderful birding trip thus far, but this would really be the icing on the cake. Thanks again!

Hey, awesome picture! My partner and I are on our last day of vacation and I just saw your post. We had NO IDEA Cape Coral had a population of burrowing owls! We are in Bonita Springs, which is about 50 minutes away. Any way you would mind sharing a good place and time to see these guys and get some photos? We would love the opportunity on our way out. We have had a wonderful birding trip thus far, but this would really be the icing on the cake. Thanks again!
Call me when you get this message. Jon 239-300-5343

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back