• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Bushnell extends/expands money back policy (1 Viewer)

RJM

Don't Worry, Be Happy!
Just a heads up that Bushnell has extended their Bullet Proof Money Back Guarantee AND expanded to cover almost their entire sports optics lineup for all of 2012. This is a good thing since it gives one a FULL YEAR to properly evaluate an optic and with no restocking fees no matter the dealers return policy.

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
Rick:

Good of you to point that out. In what countries is that available? And I am wondering
does that mean you are giving us your blessing to consider a Bushnell, and what models
do you think would be the best, to get?

Jerry

RJM

Don't Worry, Be Happy!
"my blessing" Jerry? C'mon dude, I'm no optics god! Just too cheap to puke up the $$$ cabbage for a Euro-roof.

I have no recent Bushnell experience other than with the two models I have; the Legend 8x42mm Ultra HD and the Excursion 8x28mm. No secret I think the Legend Ultra HD is the best roof value in the sub-$500 range though some may get on with the 10x42 better due to short eyecup extension on the 8x. For $70 the Excursion is good enough for its backpacking task too. It's main flaws are its 26mm clear aperture and visible glare when the Sun is not shining from behind. Given the other compact choices however, they are a no-brainer if they can still be had.

I assume the Bullet Proof Money Back Guarantee is only valid for USA purchases.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread