• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Resolved Can no longer see all my posts (1 Viewer)

tenex

reality-based
Antarctica
There are various ways to get to a list of my posts (presumably others' too?) but the list is radically incomplete. Where are all the rest? Should be much more than 4 pages. First page is the last few days, the next 3 a random sampling of the last 5 years.

Last edited:

Steve Lister

Senior Birder, ex County Recorder, Garden Moths.
United Kingdom
I asked about how to filter out the forums I have no interest in but have not had any reply yet.

Nutcracker

Stop Brexit!
Is this still an issue? The search index has been rebuilt since you posted this so I'd expect all previous posts to be showing up in your threads and threads with your posts.
Must admit it is for me - I'd like to be able to collapse the whole Multimedia and Optics sections (as before, with the little down arrow at the right side) so I can get to the Nature in General section without having to scroll halfway to Australia 🙃

Green Fields

Professional Bug Remover
Staff member
United Kingdom
Sorry, we do seem to have two separate issues here – for my own sanity, please start a separate thread about being able to filter out threads.

I'm specifically asking about tenex's originally issue – not being able to see all of their posts.

tenex

reality-based
Antarctica
Sorry, we do seem to have two separate issues here – for my own sanity, please start a separate thread about being able to filter out threads.
Hi Ollie, unfortunately I mentioned the word "filter" in my original post and that led to confusion before I edited it out.
I'm specifically asking about tenex's originally issue – not being able to see all of their posts.
Yes, the issue is now resolved. Before, I had a four-page listing as described above. Now the listing is complete and continuous. It shows only 10 pages which still doesn't sound like enough, but at the bottom of page 10 there's a "Show older posts" button that gives you the next set of 10 pages and so on. Thanks for taking care of this!

Users who are viewing this thread