• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Canon Powershot SX70 HS review (1 Viewer)

Hamhed

Leave it to you, crazyfingers, to dig past deep into the why's and how's of the Canon SX series. Thanks for your efforts to solve the SX70 puzzles.
Dragged my feet in replacing my SX50 which has multiple aging problems, including the IS button seldom working and very slow start up. Your posts will have me reconsider the SX70.

Steve

DRodrigues

From a review on YT (didn't took note of the link and now I don't find it..), I learned that the SX70 on 4K results on a focal length increase over the FHD videos. From the example, I estimated an increase of about 1,346x.
Does anyone knows the crop factor from photo to FHD video?

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread