• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Capers in the Scottish Highlands 26 April - 1 May 2021 (1 Viewer)

Great report, I've done similar with my boots, fell about 10 foot, down a path in the South Downs, learnt my lesson always fold my socks over the top now!!
I did a couple of Seawatches at Portsoy a few years ago, cracking place brought back good memories reading your post!

Great report, I've done similar with my boots, fell about 10 foot, down a path in the South Downs, learnt my lesson always fold my socks over the top now!!
I did a couple of Seawatches at Portsoy a few years ago, cracking place brought back good memories reading your post!
Glad its not just me Paul - I genuinely seem to have one mishap every trip :)-.

Portsoy is great for seawatching, in fact the whole coast is.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back