• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

CEO of Zeiss Sports Optics responds to our questions (1 Viewer)

John Dracon

John Dracon
Lee - Thanks for talking with Herr Scherle. His is a bigger job than some of us may realize. As I read the comments, I'm struck by some that suggest "our wish is his command." Sure some may wish to know more about the inter-workings of Zeiss Sports Optics, but he is under no obligation to satisfy individual curiosities of Zeiss's customers. Certainly, he surpassed anything I've seen coming out of Japanese CEOs. Greater detail may be forthcoming or may not. It is really his choice, and we should honor that.

John

Troubador

Staff member
Supporter
Lee - Thanks for talking with Herr Scherle. His is a bigger job than some of us may realize. As I read the comments, I'm struck by some that suggest "our wish is his command." Sure some may wish to know more about the inter-workings of Zeiss Sports Optics, but he is under no obligation to satisfy individual curiosities of Zeiss's customers. Certainly, he surpassed anything I've seen coming out of Japanese CEOs. Greater detail may be forthcoming or may not. It is really his choice, and we should honor that.

John

You are a gentleman, sir, and there aren't many of us left ;).

Lee

Subzero888

Lee, Thank you for this interview. I have read many of your posts over the years and your have always been decent and courteous. There aren't many of you left in the anonymity of WWW(World Wild West). If you don't mind I would call you a Proper English Gentleman.

Troubador

Staff member
Supporter
Lee, Thank you for this interview. I have read many of your posts over the years and your have always been decent and courteous. There aren't many of you left in the anonymity of WWW(World Wild West). If you don't mind I would call you a Proper English Gentleman.

Wow! Errm, crikey.

Thank you for your very kind words.

Lee

Users who are viewing this thread