• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Clements world list updates between 5th & 6th editions (1 Viewer)

Hi there. I'm new to Birdforum. After a recent trip to India, I've realised I've missed some updates to the Clements list. I have a fifth edition world list book and have updated it with all the changes/lumps/splits since the 6th edition from the updates on the Cornell uni website. I though I'd caught all the updates between the 5th and 6th editions too, but obviously I've missed quite a few. I've had a good look online but can't find the updates between 5th and 6th editions anywhere? Anyone know where I could find them, preferably with page numbers. I know it'll be a long job checking the updates, but I'm in no rush. Eventually I intend to put my list on bubo which I believe notifies you of future changes. Many thanks Steve

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Steve and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

So far as I know (which isn't really a lot!) it's not possible to get earlier editions on line. Printed versions may be available.

I'll move your post to the Taxonomy forum, as they may be able to give you more information. Meantime, I've subscribed you to this thread so that you can find it easily.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Users who are viewing this thread