• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Cracking Winter Birding (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

Being stuck on my local patch during Lockdown has been hard work for the last few months, as no doubt everyone has also found, unless your local patch is a nature reserve obviously, today however was different, birds everywhere, the highlight was a distant Merlin, but great views of a Red Kite ,Kestrel and various Winter Thrushes, full details and pics on the blog at the link below!

Being stuck on my local patch during Lockdown has been hard work for the last few months, as no doubt everyone has also found, unless your local patch is a nature reserve obviously, today however was different, birds everywhere, the highlight was a distant Merlin, but great views of a Red Kite ,Kestrel and various Winter Thrushes, full details and pics on the blog at the link below!
Hi Paul. I also live in Sussex and enjoy reading your threads (and I like cakes)!

Original PaulE

Hi Paul. I also live in Sussex and enjoy reading your threads (and I like cakes)!
Nice one!! I feel cakes are an important part of birding!! Be nice when we are finally allowed out a bit further afield I'm feel my posts are getting a but samey samey, be nice to see the sea again!!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread