• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dawn Chorus in the Carpathian Mountains (1 Viewer)

Carpathian Ed

Following on from the suggestion to record Willow/Marsh Tits in order to discern the species via their call, I thought I'd record just how stunning the dawn chorus is in my garden. It goes on for hours and is almost deafening. The sheer number of species is incredible. As I often listen to recordings of bird song while I'm working on the computer, I thought I'd put some of my own recordings out there for others to listen to. Most of the species are the same you'd get in the garden in the UK, but there are a few which you might not.
Please let me know what you think of the recordings. I love making them

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back