• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Discount camera websites and resale sites? (1 Viewer)

micoly

United States
Hello! I’m a new birder (first binoculars in Jan 2022) and I‘ve been thinking I need a digital camera just to help with bird ID. I spent the afternoon on this site and think I want a Nikon B500, but I‘m not the kinda of person who needs brand new. What are your tips for finding a camera second hand? I’ve been googling all afternoon, but thought I would ask. I know zero about digital cameras or photography. Thanks in advance for your help! I’m in US.

I've bought a used camera and lens from the aforementioned mbp.com and have been happy with both. They offer a 7 day return period and 6 mo. warranty (unless stated otherwise).

Add another vote for mpb.com. I've ordered four items (two bodies and two lenses) from them over the years with nothing but good results. I've had to return one item because it wasn't what I thought it was but that was my fault and they didn't hesitate to allow the return and refund.

I've had similar results with Adorama and B&H. I trust them all equally.

Hello! I’m a new birder (first binoculars in Jan 2022) and I‘ve been thinking I need a digital camera just to help with bird ID. I spent the afternoon on this site and think I want a Nikon B500, but I‘m not the kinda of person who needs brand new. What are your tips for finding a camera second hand? I’ve been googling all afternoon, but thought I would ask. I know zero about digital cameras or photography. Thanks in advance for your help! I’m in US.
If you go for a canon, I have some great lenses for sale!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back