• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Does anyone have working contact info for Swarovski? (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
Hi...I'm new to the thread...I have a question about having my Swarovski binocs serviced. I have called and emailed Swarovski multiple times , looking for info about how I can have my 25 year old binocs serviced before an upcoming birding trip. I have been on hold for 90 minutes, and when I came up next in the queue, my call was dropped. I left my phone number, as instructed, for a call back, and never heard back. One, of many, email was returned, but it was automated and didn't answer my question, or provide any help in terms of contacting Swarovski.
One of the phone numbers I tracked down that was listed as Swarovski, is now another business.
Any insight or help would be appreciated.
If anyone has a suggestion for an optics place that would service my binocs's, that would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!

Create an account and carry out the process online; worked for me. Swarovski have been going through organisational changes recently which may account for atypical 'difficulties'.

RB

I created an account, and they are responsive. Just make sure to create a "my registered products" thing with serial number etc in the app.https://myservice.swarovskioptik.com

Something strange is going on at Swarovski Rhode Island - I just saw a Fedex guy outside my door - he left a box with TWO pairs of 10x56 SLC binoculars in it. I didn't order them! There is no record of a transaction on my credit card.

Could this be connected to my attempt to order two 10x56 SLC objective covers a few months ago?? I have way too much respect for this company to keep the binoculars, I want to return them ASAP. I have emailed every Swaro email address I can find - they are not picking up their phones. This is crazy!

too bad they didn't send 8x or 15x56 SLC....just kidding :D
:D

Last edited:
That looks like a computer malfunction to me, likely the growing pains with movement to a more automated/computerized system.

That looks like a computer malfunction to me, likely the growing pains with movement to a more automated/computerized system.
I spoke with Swarovski's U.S. headquarters in Rhode Island this summer and was told they were in the middle of installing a "new system" and that repairs and other services would take longer than usual until sometime in September. But when I tried calling back last month to request a transfer of the registration for a pair of binoculars I had recently bought I got nobody on the phone. I left my phone number on the automated phone system that promises a call back once my place in the queue was reached but never received a call. I called again twice over the next two days and the same thing happened.

So whatever the "new system" is either isn't working properly or is a big step down from the system that was in place before. Maybe some sort of explanation on the U.S. Swarovski site might be helpful.

I spoke with Swarovski's U.S. headquarters in Rhode Island this summer and was told they were in the middle of installing a "new system" and that repairs and other services would take longer than usual until sometime in September. But when I tried calling back last month to request a transfer of the registration for a pair of binoculars I had recently bought I got nobody on the phone. I left my phone number on the automated phone system that promises a call back once my place in the queue was reached but never received a call. I called again twice over the next two days and the same thing happened.

So whatever the "new system" is either isn't working properly or is a big step down from the system that was in place before. Maybe some sort of explanation on the U.S. Swarovski site might be helpful.

Sometimes implementing a new system can change in a disaster. It is not the case here, I am sure.

Sometimes large-scale system implementations "go live" and have big problems, I'm sure they're just working the bugs out. This is a rather extraordinary mistake! I got an email a few days ago saying they were shipping but I thought it must be a spam-bot or something. I'll help them take care of it. Have NOT opened the box!

Apples and oranges, but just this week SONA answered an email query of mine promptly and with good results.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back